Transforming digital health through connected intelligence
We partner with pharmaceutical companies and medical technology manufacturers to deliver an intelligent medical-grade platform that complies with critical security regulations, is HIPAA-compliant, and designed to support CE-marking and FDA-regulated Class I, II and III medical device and combination product requirements.
Real solutions for real-world problems
By 2020, there will be more people over sixty-five than under five years of age. These numbers are not just interesting facts, they are the foundation for a groundbreaking trend in healthcare driving the need for innovative value-based care delivery through digital health and connected technologies.
Implementing digital health solutions means navigating a complex web of cybersecurity and regulatory compliance requirements, driving the need to find the right partner who can deliver scalable, cost-effective solutions that enable pharmaceutical and medtech companies to improve patient adherence and engagement.
BrightInsight—an intelligent platform that integrates drug and device data for real-time insights
BrightInsight is a turnkey solution built to optimize real-world drug, device and combination products while reducing the time and cost of implementation.
- Medical-grade and compliant with stringent healthcare quality design controls
- A fully-managed service
- An end-to-end connected IoT platform
- Provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights
- Enables customers to improve patient adherence, engagement, and outcomes
BrightInsight enables pharmaceutical and medical technology companies to scale across products and global markets by generating and aggregating insights from connected drugs, devices and combination products onto one common platform.
Contact us to learn more about using BrightInsight for your digital health solutions.
Maximize your investment by transforming outcomes
Investing in a digital health solution is a smart way to continuously improve your drugs, devices or combination products across multiple brands. Flex leverages deep expertise in medical technologies and the Intelligence of Things™ that enable our customers to drive increased patient adherence and engagement.
- Personalized patient engagement analytics
- Customizable analytics dashboards
- Actionable insights enabling our customers to make proactive interventions
- Drug adherence and fulfillment data
- Device and network insights
- Data-driven patient and provider communications
- Integrated, holistic patient view across Health IT systems
Medical-grade and secure
- Turnkey regulatory design control and file management
- Quality Management System and ISO 13485 certified
- Monitored security and prevention
- Dedicated team focused on managed regulatory and compliance services
- Patient consent management
- HIPAA compliant and pursuing HITRUST certification
Scalable and turnkey
- Modular platform architecture to support customization and scale
- Device-agnostic platform with end-to-end integrated connectivity
- Reduced capital cost and faster speed to market
- Transaction and logistics management
- Cross-industry digital expertise to future-proof and accelerate deployments
Trusted healthcare technology leader
- 20+ years of expertise operating in global regulated medical environments
- Deployed 75+ regulated hardware and software medical products
- Global leader in developing pharmaceutical connected health solutions
- Device and manufacturer agnostic
- Open architecture that easily integrates with 3rd-party Health IT systems and consumer engagement platforms
- Dedicated team for managed regulatory and compliance services
Learn how we are delivering intelligence to healthcare.
The demand for advanced medical solutions is exploding. An aging population increased healthcare spending and expanded focus on value-based care is disrupting one of the largest markets in the world.
How We Make Digital Health Work A timely conversation with Dr. Kal Patel, SVP of Digital Health at Flex, who has held leadership roles across biopharma, healthcare delivery, and digital health.
A leading drug delivery provider turned to Flex and its Sketch-to-Scale® solutions to design and manufacture the world’s first electromechanical device for the delivery of life-saving immunotherapies.
→Are you looking for a Sketch-to-Scale device solution to optimize drug, device, and combination products?