Delivering a new level of intelligence to healthcare
We partner with pharmaceutical and medical technology companies to optimize their Class I, II and III medical device and combination products through real-time data and actionable insights.
Real digital health solutions for real-world problems
Today, it costs around $2.6 billion and takes between 10 and 15 years to develop a new drug.1 Despite the enormity of this investment, once the drug is in the market, 31% of patients do not fill their prescriptions2, and if they do fill the prescription, only half of patients take the drug correctly.3 By increasing adherence rates by just 10%, there is a potential $124 billion pharmaceutical revenue opportunity globally.4 The opportunity to not only improve public health, but also increase revenue is causing pharmaceutical and medical technology companies to explore how digital can help improve adherence and patient engagement.
However, implementing digital health solutions means navigating a complex web of cybersecurity and regulatory compliance requirements, driving the need to find the right partner who can deliver scalable, cost-effective solutions that enable pharmaceutical and medtech companies to improve patient adherence and engagement.
BrightInsight—a medical-grade Internet of Things platform that integrates drug and device data for real-time insights
BrightInsight is a turnkey solution built to optimize real-world drug, device and combination products while reducing the time and cost of implementation.
- Medical-grade and compliant with stringent healthcare quality design controls
- A fully-managed service
- An end-to-end connected IoT platform
- Provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights
- Enables customers to improve patient adherence, engagement, and outcomes
BrightInsight enables pharmaceutical and medical technology companies to scale across products and global markets by generating and aggregating insights from connected drugs, devices and combination products onto one common platform.
Contact us to learn more about using BrightInsight for your digital health solutions.
Secure. Scalable. Intelligent.
Deployed as a managed service, the BrightInsight platform allows pharmaceutical and medical technology companies to accelerate their time to market, reduce the cost of implementation and maintenance across multiple products, and scale for global markets.
- Personalized patient engagement analytics
- Customizable analytics dashboards
- Actionable insights enabling our customers to make proactive interventions
- Drug adherence and fulfillment data
- Device and network insights
- Data-driven patient and provider communications
- Integrated, holistic patient view across Health IT systems
Medical-grade and secure
- Turnkey regulatory design control and file management
- Quality Management System and ISO 13485 certified
- Monitored security and prevention
- Dedicated team focused on managed regulatory and compliance services
- Patient consent management
- HIPAA compliant and pursuing HITRUST certification
Scalable and turnkey
- Modular platform architecture to support customization and scale
- Device-agnostic platform with end-to-end integrated connectivity
- Reduced capital cost and faster speed to market
- Transaction and logistics management
- Cross-industry digital expertise to future-proof and accelerate deployments
Trusted healthcare technology leader
- 20+ years of expertise operating in global regulated medical environments
- Deployed 100+ regulated hardware and software medical products
- Global leader in developing pharmaceutical connected health solutions
- Device and manufacturer agnostic
- Open architecture that easily integrates with 3rd-party Health IT systems and consumer engagement platforms
- Dedicated team for managed regulatory and compliance services
Flex is partnering with Google Cloud to deliver insights through customizable analytics dashboards fueled by Google Cloud's advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. Google Cloud Platform enables BrightInsight to securely store, analyze and gain insights from health information, without pharmaceutical and medical technology customers having to manage the underlying infrastructure. Advanced use cases for BrightInsight may include controlling connected devices, drug dosing, decision support, personalized patient interventions, trend analysis and AI-driven insights.
Learn how we are delivering intelligence to healthcare.
How Digital Can Transform Big Pharma One Dosage at a Time
Today, it costs around $2.6 billion and takes between 10 and 15 years to develop a new drug. That’s a big investment. Yet once the drug is in the market, 25% of patients do not fill their prescriptions, and if they do fill the prescription, only half of patients take the drug correctly.
With more than 20,000 investors and biotech executives gathering in San Francisco, J. P. Morgan's annual Healthcare Conference is the largest biotech investor event in the world.
The proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare is accelerating, with the estimated number of connected medical devices expected to increase from 10 billion to 50 billion over the next decade, with more than 28 billion projected by 2021. Estimates place the market opportunity at approximately $400 billion by 2026.
→Are you looking for a Sketch-to-Scale device solution to optimize drug, device, and combination products?