Welcome, Flex Valued Suppliers!
This is your resource center for information on doing business with Flex and on requirements and training to provide products and services.
The documents listed here are referenced in Flex contractual agreements (global business agreements, SMI, purchase orders, standard terms and conditions). These documents are subject to change and all suppliers are responsible for ensuring they have the current version.
- Flex Supplier Practices Guidelines
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Global Barcode Marking Standards for Purchased Parts and Supplier Hubbed Parts
- Supplier Quality General Requirements
- Specification for Procurement of Lead (Pb) Free Electronic and Electromechanical Components and Assemblies
- General Specifications on Environmental Compliance for Suppliers
- Supplier Manual and Environmental Procurement Guidelines
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Global Barcode Marking Standard for EDM Material (Chemicals)
- Specification of Banned and Restricted Substances for Use
Special Segment Requirements
The documents listed here outline additional requirements specific to certain Flex market segments.
- Supplier Quality Requirements - Automotive
- Supplier Quality Requirement - Medical
- Supplier Quality Requirement - Aerospace and Defense
Training and Forms
- PCN Acknowledgement And Acceptance
- Product Change Notification (PCN) Training for Manufacturers
- PCN Submission Form Template
- PCN Manufacturer Checklist
- Supplier Change Agreement Template
- SRS Training and General Information
- CSER Training for Suppliers
- Conflict Minerals Supplier Training
- 8D Corrective Actions Report
- Supplier Instructions For Completing SCARs in QUALfx
- Anthesis IPC-1752A Material Declaration Template
- Anthesis IPC-1752A Material Declaration User Guide
- Anthesis IPC-1752A Material Declaration User Guide (Chinese)