Transparently reporting our progress
Our advancement of sustainability includes clear, consistent communications about our goals, activities, performance and results. We invite you to review our annual sustainability reports for the past three years, as well as our sustainability factsheet and CDP disclosures for water and climate.
We welcome feedback on our activities and performance; if you’d like to share your thoughts, please contact our sustainability team via email: email@example.com
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship (BCC) member - Working to align corporate citizenship objectives and business goals to create a more sustainable and prosperous future for all
- Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) corporate member - Collaboration among companies and their stakeholders for systemic progress toward a just and sustainable world
- CHWMEG member - Responsible waste stewardship
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation member – Accelerating the transition to a circular economy
- Global Business Initiative (GBI) on Human Rights member - Advancing human rights in a business context
- GRI Community Member – Supporting the mission of the GRI to empower decision makers everywhere
- Global Compact Network participant - Participating in the U.S. chapter of the United Nations initiative on corporate sustainability
- Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) founding member - Coalition focused on improving working and environmental conditions through leading standards and practices. Also, we are a member of their Responsible Labor Initiative, collaborating to make sure that the rights of workers, vulnerable to forced labor in global supply chains, are respected and promoted
- Responsible Minerals Initiative - Responsible sourced minerals in supply chains
- Sedex member - Responsible sourcing data on supply chains
- Science Based Targets initiative member – Our greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets are in line with what the latest climate science deems necessary to meet the Paris Agreement’s goals.