FSP is a centralized, web-based application that manages and supports collaborative supply chain processes between Flex and our supplier base. FSP enables Flex and our suppliers to:
- Automate the transmission of transactions, including:
- Forecast commitments
- Inventory commitments
- Purchase orders (POs)
- Purchase order changes
- Order cancellations
- Advanced shipping notices (ASNs)
- Accept and send supplier responses and shipment notices via multiple formats, including via the web portal for EDI.
- Reduce non-value-added purchasing costs.
- Provide a complete history of POs (including PO changes) on the web.
- E-Commerce program overview
- FSP system requirements
- Flex supplier portal guide
- User guide for Excel email option_PO-ASN-Forecast
- User guide for Excel email option_PO-ASN-Forecast (Chinese Version)
- Automatic transmission of forecasts, new POs, PO changes, and PO cancellations (web or EDI).
- Ability to upload PO acknowledgments, forecast commitments, inventory commitments, and ASNs.
- Custom email alerts that allow suppliers to manage by exception.
- Electronic record of communication between suppliers and Flex.
- Improved data integrity between suppliers and Flex.
- Immediate transmission of all supplier acknowledgments to Flex ERP or to buyers for approval.
- Faster delivery of forecasts and POs to suppliers.
Additional system features
- Significantly improved system performance.
- More options and capabilities, including multiple languages.