Silicon Valley Customer Innovation Center in Milpitas, California
For more than 15 years, Flex has been the leading new product introduction and supply chain solutions company for Silicon Valley original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Flex Lab IX®, our technology accelerator, which provides hardware startups access to facilities, design to manufacturing resources, technical experts, and customers.
- Innovation lab and design and engineering resources to support early concepts to product realization.
- Multek’s Interconnect Technology Center with expertise in rigid and flexible circuits, coating, and adhesives.
- CloudLabs to support design and testing of cloud infrastructure.
- Advanced engineering with expertise in manufacturing automation and robotics, as well as quality and process innovation
Flex’s product introduction operations located in Milpitas, California, have expanded capabilities to meet the needs of customers of any size and at any stage of development and size, from small startups to large enterprises.
Some of the equipment upgrades include the most advanced 3D metal and plastic printers, surface mount technology (SMT) lines, X-ray and test equipment, and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, as well as capabilities in anodizing, advanced automation, microelectronics packaging, and radio frequency (RF) technologies. Flex has also added dedicated customer-confidential work spaces that include increased security and restricted access to protect customers’ intellectual property and confidentiality of new products being launched into the marketplace. These investments are designed to provide customers with advanced innovative solutions that increase their competitiveness and time to market.